On April 4, 2017 the New York Times published an op-ed written by Rebecca Sabky, who is a former admissions director at Dartmouth College. In the article, Ms. Sabky argued that kindness should be one of the criteria used in evaluating college applicants, in addition to SAT scores, grades, letters of recommendation, summer internships and extra-curricular activities.
- Kindness is the New “Perfect SAT Score” for College Admissions?
- Students Applaud Changes To LSAT Even If They Don’t Know What It Means
- City’s free SAT offer can still leave kids picking up the tab
- For how long is the GMAT valid in top schools?
- GMAT Vs. GRE: A Comparison For Business School Applicants